You are an extrovert. Your wife is a party girl. You both socially confident persons who love to go outside, make fun, and eat whatever you want. You arrange parties away from home, order dinner from an extraordinary restaurant, and enjoy with a grand list of family friends. But what will you do on these hot days when you feel the sun walking with you and shining with full heat at your face? With these heatwaves, you are unable to go outside along with your friends and family to have different foods like Amazing BBQ Recipe in 2021. On these hot summer days, your better half is not willing to spend many hours in front of bright flames to cook delicious meals for you.
You want to arrange a party in your garden without cutting the list of amazing friends and family members. The arrangement of food from a clean and high-class place is the need of the hour. But this will make the party more pricy than your budget. The Barbie must enjoy the party in her fancy blue dress without cooking dishes for her guests. So for the rest of the Barbie, bbq recipes are the best solution which is possible only with summertime barbecuing ideas, spring grilling ideas, and Amazing BBQ Recipes in 2021- Enjoy Your Day With Family Friends.
Here we are going to introduce a massive collection of Barbecue ideas that make possible the arrangement of Bridal showers, birthdays, Gala Nights, Kitty parties, knees ups, movie nights, beano, and other celebrations at home by saying goodbye to oven and stove flames. These bbq recipes with amazing grilling ideas are prepared for vegetarians, chicken lovers, seafood likers, and salad epicureans by simply adding barbecue sausages, salmons, and vinegar to prepare sophisticated budget-friendly dishes with the best summer grilling menus.
Lemon flavored Grilled Carrots
Ingredients of Lemon flavored Grilled Carrots:
• red soft carrots: 1 kg
• salt: 1 tsp
• black pepper: for sprinkling
• lemon: 2 of large size or 4-5 of small size
• garlic powder: half tsp
• mustard oil: 2 tsp
Direction Lemon flavored Grilled Carrots:
• Peel carrots and cut each into two pieces. You can make more pieces for these bbq recipes.
• Take a large plastic bag or sealed bowl and mix carrots with garlic powder and mustard oil. Squeeze lemon juice and pour it on all carrots. Shake it properly.
• Heat the BBQ grill and place aluminum foil on it. Spread all carrots properly at a proper distance. Cover the grill with a lid and heat it for 30-4o minutes. Keep checking it and stir with BBQ tongs. Take it out when they look soft.
• The lemon-flavored grilled carrots are ready to serve as the best thing to cook on a BBQ.
Grilled Scallops with Creamy Corn
Ingredients of Grilled Scallops with Creamy Corn:
• Chopped Pasilla chiles: 1 ounce
• Dried thymes: 2 Tbsp.
• Finally grounded coriander: 1 Tbsp.
• Black pepper (grounded): 2 Tbsp.
• Paprika powder; 2 Tbsp.
• Sea scallops: 1 pound (side muscle removed)
• Onion powder: 1 Tbsp./ red onion: 2 thin slices
• Olive oil: 1 and a half Tbsp.
• Vinegar: 4-5 Tbsp
• Evaporated milk: 1/3 cup
• Sugar: 1 Tbsp.
• Thinly sliced garlic: 2-3 pieces
• Chopped shallot: 1 Tbsp.
• Lime zest: 1 lime
• Kosher salt: according to taste
• Corn: 4-6 ears
• Dried oregano: 1 Tbsp.
• Butter: 2 Tsp
Directions of Grilled Scallops with Creamy Corn:
• First of all, remove side muscles from the scallops, rinse them and then keep them for drying. Grind the pasilla chiles in spice mills to take coarsely-grained particles.
• Take a bowl and mix these chiles with thymes, oregano, fennel, coriander, onion powder, freshly powdered paprika, and garlic powder or thin slices of garlic with a light green portion. Stir it properly to make a homogeneous mixture for bbq recipe. Then sprinkle lime zest over the mixture and let it chill for 1 hour.
• For creamed corn preparation, take 4-6 ears of corn kernels. Then grate half of them or make them shredded. Use the other half to slice them. Add all spices including salt, vinegar, and sugar into boiling water. Keep boiling for 2 minutes and then add onions. Keep it for 10 minutes.
• Take a medium saucepan and add olive oil to heat it at medium flame. Add onion powder into it along with garlic. Cook it for 4-6 minutes until they get soft. Slowly add grated corns and evaporated milk/butter. Cook it in low flame by adding warm water at regular intervals. Keep stirring continuously until a thick paste-like consistency is obtained. This will take 5-8 minutes. Season it with salt and keep it at a low flame to keep it warm.
• Take chill scallops and sprinkle salt and pepper. Rub a very small quantity of vegetable oil with a brush. Take stainless steel skewers to thread on the scallops. Preheat the grill at medium flame and grill threaded scallops until they are dark brown. Keep turning sides gradually. This bbq recipe will end in an amazing food.
• For serving purposes, take a dry bowl and spread creamy corn evenly. Place grilled scallops as making a top on the paste and squeeze lemon juice on it. Sprinkle paprika and garlic powder before serving this what to bbq.
Grilled Mexican Street Corn (Elote)
Ingredients of Grilled Mexican Street Corn (Elote)
• Vegetable oil: 3-4 Tbsp. for brushing
• Husk removed corn ears: 4
• Kosher salt: as needed
• Garlic: 1 clove
• Black pepper: 2 tsp of freshly ground
• Mayonnaise: 1/4 cup
• Fresh Cotija cheese (grated): 1/4 cup
• Lime zest: 2-3 tsp
• Lime wedges: for serving purpose
Direction of Grilled Mexican Street Corn (Elote)
• Heat the grill at medium heat to 400F.
• Take the corn ears with the husk removed.
• Sprinkle salt and pepper on all sides of corn and brush with oil.
• Place on already heated grill, cover with grilling lid and allow it to heat for 16-20 minutes. Keep turning sides after 4-5 minutes until they become tender or light brown. Remove corns from the grill and set them aside.
• To prepare sauce, take a bowl and mix mayonnaise, pepper powder, garlic cloves, lime zest and mix them thoroughly. Taste it and if needed add more spices.
• Spread this prepared sauce on grilled corns. Throw grated cheese and squeeze lemon juice on each side of corn.
The Grilled Mexican Street Corn is ready to serve. You can also use lime wedges for serving this grilled food with the best bbq recipe.
The barbecue menu must be served immediately.
Barbecued sweet potato wedges
Ingredients of Barbecued sweet potato wedges
• Sweet potato: 900 grams
• Garlic cloves: 2 (crushed)
• Olive oil: 4 Tbsp.
• Lemon juice: 2 Tbsp.
• Bamboo skewers: 8
• Salt: 1-2 tsp
• Paprika powder: 2 tsp
• Plain yogurt: 1/2 cup
• Chilli powder: 1/2 tsp
Direction of Barbecued sweet potato wedges
• Preheat the grill for medium heat to make a delicious bbq recipe.
• Wash sweet potatoes with cold water
• Take a stainless steel pan and add water to it. Place sweet potatoes and let them boil in water for 5 minutes or till they become tender. Simmer for 3-4 minutes. The water must be up to the mark that should cover the potatoes completely. Remove the potatoes and place them aside. Sprinkle salt and pepper and squeeze lemon drops on them.
• Dry potatoes with cloth and cut them into thick wedges.
• Place bamboo skewer in Luke warm water for 3-5 minutes. Then push the potato wedges on skewers.
• Brush the olive oil over the potato wedges. Grill them on medium heat for 10-12 minutes until they are lightly browned. Turn the side of wedges and again brush with olive oil. Heat them for 3-4 minutes and then remove them from the heating grill.
• Mix mayonnaise with yogurt and crushed garlic cloves. In this bbq recipe, serve the potato wedges with this creamy mixture. This is a great idea for cooking on the grill on these distancing days.
Honey-Glazed Pepper Chicken
Ingredients of Honey-Glazed Pepper Chicken
• Vegetable oil: ¼ cup
• Whole chicken: 4lb
• Black pepper: 2 Tbsp.
• Paprika: 1 Tbsp.
• Garlic powder: 1 Tbsp.
• Kosher salt: 4 tsp
• Pink peppercorn: 4 Tbsp. (divided)
• Fresno chiles: 2-3 (sliced form)
• Fermented garlic honey/ maple syrup: 1/2 cup
• White vinegar: 3 Tbsp.
Direction of Honey-Glazed Pepper Chicken
• Preheat the grill at low to medium heat
• Take a small bowl and mix the finely ground black peppercorn, half of the pink peppercorns, garlic powder, kosher salt, and paprika. Set it aside.
• Wash the chicken thoroughly and let it dry for 15 minutes. Use a cutting board to prepare chicken. Cut the sides along the backbone to use it later. Take the central part and turn the skin side up. Use the flattening tool and flatten it by pressing at the center. Make two halves of each large piece. Rub olive oil with a brush. Rub the above-prepared seasoning all over the flattened pieces so it gets coated deeply. Set it aside uncovered to get chilled at least for 8 hours. You can keep the prepared chicken easily for2-3 days.
• Take the rest of the pink peppercorns (2 Tbsp.) and grind them in the spice mill. Take a bowl and mix honey, vinegar, chiles, and kosher salt (if needed). Microwave the mixture for 10-20 seconds to mix it easily or cook it over low flame until it gets mixed thoroughly. Add pepper or paprika according to taste.
Time to use
• It’s time to use the already heated grill. Simply oil the grates and place chicken on them. Cover the chicken and heat it for 5 minutes. Then turn it around and again heat for 5 minutes. Keep heating and turning until it appears light brown. Take a thermometer and insert it into the thickest part of the chicken if it registers temperature between 120-1400F then add honey sauce, otherwise keep turning. Brush the honey sauce (prepared above) and turn after every 2-3 minutes. Again note the temperature of the thickest part of the chicken to be 150-1800F. The whole grilling process will take 30-40 minutes.
• Remove the chicken from the grill grates and keep it cool for 15 minutes in the serving dish. Spread the remaining glaze at the top of the chicken to have a drizzling feel.
• Serve the awesome grilling idea to your guests and fulfill their cravings with Honey-Glazed Pepper Chicken.
For having this outdoor bbq recipe, the temperature of grilling must be maintained at 140-1800F.
Grilled beef burger with a cheesy layer
Ingredients of Grilled beef burger with a cheesy layer
• Lean beef:1 pound
• Olive oil: 1 Tbsp.
• White bread: 2 small pieces (crushed)
• Milk: 2 Tbsp.
• Tomato ketchup: 2 tsp
• Black pepper: 1 tsp
• Cheese: 3 slices
• Liquid smoke flavoring: 1Tbsp.
• Kosher salt: 1 Tbsp./ acc. To taste
• Garlic powder: 1 tsp
Directions of Grilled beef burger with a cheesy layer
• Clean the grill grates with a brush. Rub the grates with olive oil and set them to preheat over medium heat.
• Take lean beef in a bowl. Add kosher salt, garlic powder, tomato ketchup, bread, milk, and liquid smoke flavoring to the bowl and mix it gently.
• Convert the beef into 3 patties (6-ounce) and season both sides of patties gently with salt and black pepper. Rub with a small quantity of olive oil.
• Place these patties on preheated and pre-oiled grates. Grill recipe for 5-10 minutes, turning sides after every 2 minutes.
• When it gets firm, add a cheese slice at the top and cook for 1 minute more. The cheesy beef burger is the best solution to Sundays.
Do not overwork with beef as it can lead to crumbling apart while eating the burgers. The overmixing can put lean and fatty portions apart resulting in less flavored and dry burgers. Your friends may not enjoy this bbq recipe if beef is over-treated.
Classic BBQ Baked Beans
INGREDIENTS of Classic BBQ Baked Beans
• Bacon: 1/4 pound (diced)
• Onion: 1 small or half large (Chopped)
• Red bell pepper: 1 (chopped)
• Kidney beans: 16-ounce (3 cans)
• Brown sugar: 1/2 cup
• Ketchup: 2 Tbsp.
• Maple syrup: 3 tbsp.
• Molasses: 3 Tbsp.
• Apple cider vinegar: 3 tbsp.
• Mustard paste: 2 Tbsp.
• Hot sauce: 2 tsp
• Creole seasoning: 2 tsp
Direction of Classic BBQ Baked Beans
• Set the grill to preheat over high heat
• Take a cast-iron pot or Dutch oven and place it directly on heat. Cook beans inside the pot up to the rendering of fat. After this, add onion, and red pepper to further cook for 5-7 minutes more.
• Add beans to the above mixture, and let it simmer while adding canning liquid gradually.
• Take all other ingredients including vinegar, ketchup, maple syrup, molasses, mustard paste, creole seasoning, and brown sugar, and mix with the above-simmered mixture. Stir it continuously until all liquid covers the beans. Keep it to rest for 2 minutes.
• Close the lid and cook it until the liquid gets a thickening consistency for this bbq recipe. This will take 50-60 minutes. Keep moving the grill so the cooler side will also get cooked. Give more 30-40 minutes until desired tenderness is attained. You can continue grilling for 3 hours if you want thick, sticky, and paste-like beans.
Chilli Chicken with Drunken Pinto Beans
Ingredients of Chilli chicken with drunken pinto beans
• Chicken: 1 whole free-range
• Tomatoes: 3
• Garlic cloves: 6
• Chipotle chilies: 2 (dried)
• Guajillo chilies: 4 (dried)
• Ancho chilies: 5 (dried)
• Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
• Oregano: 1 tbsp.
• Cinnamon powder: 1 tsp
• Apple cider vinegar: 2 Tbsp.
• Fresh limes: 2
• White onion: 2 small sized
DRUNKEN PINTO BEANS
Ingredients of DRUNKEN PINTO BEANS
• Onion: 1
• Garlic cloves: 6
• Jalapeno chilies: 2 (fresh)
• Olive oil: 1 Tbsp.
• Tomatoes: 2
• Pinto beans: 2 x 400 g tins
• Coriander: 5 springs
Directions of DRUNKEN PINTO BEANS
Preparation of adobe-style recado:
• Clean the grill grates and brush with olive oil. Set it to preheat over medium heat up to 4000F. These kinds of bbq recipes need fully heated grill grates for grilling out.
• For the preparation of adobe-style recado, take a small roasting tray, add half-cut tomatoes and unpeeled garlic cloves. Roast it for 20-40 minutes.
• Remove the roasting tray from heat and let it cool for 20 minutes. Peel the garlic.
• Take a small bowl full of boiling water. Add chipotle, guajillo, and ancho chilies in the bowl so they get covered with water. Soak them for 15 minutes in boiling water. Drain the chilies and keep the liquid to use later.
• Add chilies, garlic cloves, oregano, cumin seeds, tomatoes, sea salt, black pepper, cinnamon powder, and a minor quantity of onion slices in a blender. Blend it thoroughly to make a uniform paste. Squeeze juice from the lime, add into above past together with vinegar and 5-6 tablespoon (Tbsp.) of the reserved liquid (as mentioned in the above point). Again blend it and transfer it to a bowl.
• Marinade the chicken with paste. Keep it covered with clingfilm in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours. (you can keep for one or two nights easily)
• Take the chicken out from the refrigerator. Rub it with olive oil and place it on the preheated grill grates.
• Grill it thoroughly for 15-20 minutes. Keep turning it side by side. Rub marinade with the brush after each turn.
• Cook it for a maximum of 30 minutes. After this remove and keep it to get stable at room temperature.
• Cover with foil and cool for 2-3 minutes.
Preparation of Drunken Pinto Beans:
• Take onion and garlic, peel them, and cut them into thin slices. Take the jalapeno chilies, remove the seeds, and cut them into thin long slices.
• Heat the small saucepan for five minutes. Add sliced onion, garlic, chilies, and bay leaves. Cook it for 3-5 minutes to make the onion soften.
• Add beans to the above mixture along with deseeded chopped tomatoes and 1Tbsp. of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and stir it well to mix it completely. The bbq recipe must be mixed thoroughly for a uniform look.
• Keeps it simmering at low heat for 20-30 minutes? Add chopped coriander leaves and stir the beans for one more time.
• Remove from heat. (Prepare beans during chicken is being barbecued to avail time).
• Spread the drunken pinto beans to all serving dishes. Chop the chicken into small pieces and divide in all dishes. Serve this BBQ recipe idea at a grand backyard party.
Grilled Watermelon, Feta, and Tomato Salad
Ingredients of Grilled Watermelon, Feta, and Tomato Salad
• Olive oil: 1 Tbsp.
• Watermelon: 1 (4-5 pounds)
• Kosher salt: 1 Tsp
• Tomatoes: 4
• Feta: 6 ounces (thin sliced)
Directions of Grilled Watermelon, Feta, and Tomato Salad
• Preheat the grill to medium heat or heat the grill pan over medium heat
• Remove seeds of watermelon and cut them into small circles by using thin water glass. Make 20-25 pieces from 4-ounce watermelon. You can use a thin ring cutter to cut the watermelon.
• Season watermelon pieces with salt by sprinkling on them.
• Oil the grill pan or grates and grill watermelon for 2 minutes. Turn the sides and again heat. Continue the process for 10-15 minutes for an amazing bbq recipe.
• Take tomatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper into a large bowl.
• Make a platter by placing grilled watermelon, tomato mixture, and cheese in multiple layers.
• Drain extra liquid if present.
• Drizzle the platter with oil and sprinkle a different mixture.
3-Ingredient Grilled Watermelon, Feta, and Tomato Salad is the best-grilled food for summer parties.
Grilled Salmon with Meyer Lemons and Creamy Cucumber Salad
The ingredients for the preparation of salmon, creamy cucumber salad, and garnishing bbq recipes are as follows:
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon with Meyer Lemons and Creamy Cucumber Salad
• Salmon fillets: 4 (6-8 ounce)
• Olive oil (extra virgin): 1 cup
• Regular lemon zest: 1 Tbsp.
• Lemon juice: 4-5 tbsp.
• Regular lemons: 2
• Fresh dill: 1 Tbsp. (minced)
• Regular sea salt: 1 tsp
• Pink salt: 1 tsp
Creamy Cucumber Salad
• Mayonnaise: 1/2 cup
• Sour cream: 1/2 cup
• Lemon juice: 2 Tbsp. (from fresh lemons)
• Sea salt: 1 tsp
• Fresh dill: 1 tsp (minced)
• Black pepper: 2 tsp (freshly ground)
• Cucumbers: 2 (of 1/2 or ¼ inch dices)
• Chives: 1 Tbsp. (minced)
For Salmon preparation:
• Take salmon fillets and rub the skin sides of fillets with olive oil.
• Take fresh lemons and squeeze lemon juice from them.
• Take a small bowl and mix 1/2 cup olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, dill, sea salt, and fish salt. Mix it gently to make a homogeneous
mixture for this bbq recipe
• Take a shallow dish and pour all mixture into it. Place fillet on the mixture in a way that the skin side remains at the top. Cover with foil or lid and keep it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Preparation of creamy cucumber salad:
• Take mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper into the bowl.
• Whisk it gently to make a thick paste.
• Coat the cucumber from all sides. Sprinkle salt and lemon juice according to taste. Keep it to cool in refrigeration as per need.
• Preheat the grill and clean the oiled grate.
• Rub the oil on the grates.
• Take fillets out of the refrigerator and keep them at room temperature for 10 minutes.
• Place the fillets with the skin down on the grill and grill gently. Keep rubbing marinade on it. After 5 minutes, cover the grill and cook without turning. When the salmon fillets start flaking (usually takes 10-12 minutes), rub the lemon slices on all sides with oil.
• Grill again until the marks appear. Turn the side and grill for more than 2 minutes.
• Arrange the fillets on the serving dish and place lemon slices on each fillet. Sprinkle pepper and other sauces according to taste for the BBQ recipe. Take cucumber salad out of the refrigerator and serve it with this amazing grill dinner idea to family members
BBQ Goat ribs
Ingredients of BBQ Goat ribs
• Sea salt: 75 g
• White peppercorn: 2 Tbsp.
• Goat ribs: 4 racks (4 kg total)
• Olive oil: 2 Tbsp.
Ingredients of BARBECUE SAUCE
• HP sauce: 250 g
• Tomato ketchup: 4-6 Tbsp.
• Mustard paste: 2-4 Tbsp.
• Fresh apple juice: 750 ml
• Honey: 2 Tbsp.
Ingredients of POTATO SALAD
• Potatoes: 500 g
• Fresh dill: 15 g (1/2 bunch)
• Fresh chives: 30-40g
• Pickled onions: 50 g
• Fresh apple: 1 (large sized)
• Pear: 1
• Plain yogurt: 200 g
• For smoke: take some handful wood chips
Direction of POTATO SALAD
• First of all set the grill to medium heat
• Mix the white peppercorn with salt and blend it until fine particles are obtained. Take it out into a small bowl.
• Wash the ribs thoroughly; keep them for drying to 10 minutes.
• Rub olive oil to whole ribs.
• Sprinkle flavored salt over racks of ribs thoroughly.
• Cover with thin aluminum foil and place on grill grates separately or you can cook without using foil by covering the grates.
For BBQ Sauce preparation:
• Take a high-sided tray (so the sauce does not fall from the shallow tray) and mix BBQ sauce ingredients (honey, mustard paste, tomato, apple juice, sauce, ketchup) in it. For apple juice take fresh apples and squeeze juice from them into the juicer.
• Place the uncovered BBQ sauce tray on the grates between ribs at the end of cooking for half an hour. Keep adding a splash of water to loosen if needed.
• After ribs are grilled properly, remove ribs and tray from the grates. This bbq recipe requires a thorough grilling of ribs for awesome grilling ideas.
• Take ribs in trays and divide the sauce into each rib tray.
• Coat completely with sauce from all sides.
• Take flavored wood chips and set them alight. Again place the ribs on the grates. Keep wood chips in the grill and give smoke to ribs for 20-30 minutes.
• Take a pan full of boiling water. Scrub the potatoes and place them in the water. Add a small amount of salt and boil for 20 minutes. Check the potatoes, if they are tender, remove them from the pan, drain, and keep them aside to cool.
• Chop the dill with chives. Take the pickled onions, core them and make thin slices. Do the same with apples and pears.
• Take above all to a bowl with cooled potatoes. Add yogurt, and coat the potatoes properly. Add seasonings to the desired amount.
• Take ribs to the serving dish and slice them into small portions if you want. Coat them again or drizzle with the remaining juices.
• Sprinkle the salt, pepper, or add lemon juice according to taste to serve this great grilling recipe.
Blue Cheese & Apple Burger
Ingredients of Blue cheese & apple burger:
• Minced beef (30% fat): 750 g (you can use lean meat also)
• Blue Cheese: 150 g
• Olive oil: 2 Tbsp.
• Burger buns: 4-6
• Mustard sauce: 4 tbsp.
• Lettuce: 1 soft
• Apple (any verity but hard): 2
• Basal leaves: 1-2
Directions of Blue cheese & apple burger:
• Make 4 portions of minced beef and make balls bigger than bun size. If you use lean meat for this bbq recipe, then prepare it immediately, otherwise, if you use 30% fatty beef, you must prepare it one hour before cooking.
• Work each ball into the hands so the fat gets melted and make the burger juicy. The fatty beef gets shrink during cooking so make a ball of larger size than required.
• Keep the balls to get chilled in the refrigerator for one or two hours. Keep them covered with clingfilms.
• Here comes an important point that makes your topping when you are ready to make burgers. Otherwise, it might taste differently or not as amazing as a fresh topping used for bbq recipe.
• Wash and dry the lettuce leaves, wash apples, and cut them into thin slices. Take the blue cheese and crumble it into chunks. Keep these all things covered.
The Grill heat
• Heat the grill to medium-high. Place a large frying pan on the grill and rub it with olive oil.
• Take the minced beef balls out from the chilling point; let them sit at room temperature.
• Place them into the pan or on grilling grates for half an hour until they get brown. If you like pink-colored cook them for few minutes.
• Season the balls with black pepper according to taste,
• Take buns and grill them for just two minutes. Then make halves of each bun.
• After cooking the patties gently make them coat with blue cheese and again pop under the grill until they look whitish and nice.
• It’s time to arrange the burgers. Place patties or beef balls in the middle. Cover them with salad leaves and apple slices from both sides. Add the mustard paste to the inner sides of the buns.
• Serve the spring grilling recipe with cucumber leaves and pop the burger on.
Grilled Oregano Chicken
Ingredients of Grilled Oregano Chicken
• Garlic cloves: 6
• Green olives: 1-1/2 green olives
• Olive oil: 3 Tbsp.
• Kosher salt: per taste
• Lemon zest: 1 Tbsp. (grated)
• oil-packed anchovy fillets: 10 (finely chopped)
• Lemon juice: 2 Tbsp.
• Black pepper: per tase
• Onion: 1 small
• Fresh oregano: 1 cup (chopped)
• Chicken: 3 pounds (cut it lengthwise)
• Vegetable oil: 2 Tbsp./ as needed for grilling
Direction of Grilled Oregano Chicken:
• Squeeze lemon juice from a fresh lemon.
• Cut the garlic cloves and chop them.
• Take a small bowl and toss all seasoning ingredients including olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and lemon juice. Add onion and chopped oregano to half of the mixture. (take fresh oregano and chop it at the time of preparation). Keep the remaining mixture at chilling temperature aside.
• Take the oregano mixture into the bowl or plastic bag. To make the best grilling idea, add chicken seasoned with salt and pepper and place in the plastic bag of the above mixture. Let it marinate overnight or for at least 3 hours.
• For the grilling set, the grill gets heated properly. Rub the vegetable oil to grates and keep them heat.
• Remove the chicken from the marinade and keep it aside to get rid of drip loss.
• Place the chicken with the skin at the top. Keep turning the side after every 2 minutes. Check it after 30-40 minutes.
• When it appears light brown, remove it from the grill.
• Cut the olives and chop them into smaller pieces. Add lemon zest and olive pieces to the above mixture of bbq recipe. Take the oregano leaves to make a top of the serving dish when you are ready to taste this grilled menu.
Grilled Maple-Butter Apricots with Vanilla Ice Cream
INGREDIENTS of Grilled Maple-Butter Apricots with Vanilla Ice Cream:
• Maple syrup: 4 Tbsp.
• Unsalted butter: 3 tablespoons
• Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
• Kosher salt: 1/2 tsp
• Apricots: 6-8 (must be fully ripened)
• Vanilla ice cream: as per desire
Direction of Grilled Maple-Butter Apricots with Vanilla Ice Cream:
This outdoor grilling idea is very simple to use at any place. Just follow the below instruction:
• Prepare the grill used for bbq recipes to preheat at medium temperature.
• Use charcoal grill preferable or otherwise any will be suitable.
• Take a small skillet and mix maple syrup, butter, vanilla, and salt. Whisk it properly and let it cook till butter gets melted.
• Take apricots, pit them, and cut them lengthwise. Cook them on the grill while keep rubbing maple syrup on them. After 10 minutes they will become charred or tender.
• Remove them from heat and make a platter of these apricots with maple syrup mixture.
• For the summer BBQ recipe, let it cool to room temperature, add ice cream to the large quantity and serve it.
Quick-Pickled Charred Vegetables
INGREDIENTS of Quick-Pickled Charred Vegetables
• Cider vinegar/white vinegar: 1 cup or more
• Sugar syrup: ½ cup
• Kosher salt: 1 tsp or per needed
• Mustard seeds: 1 tsp
• Coriander seeds: 1 tsp
• Black peppercorn: 1 tsp
• Garlic cloves: 3
• Onion: 1 small
• Bay leaves: 3
• Vegetables: 2 pounds (use any type of vegetable)
Direction of Quick-Pickled Charred Vegetables
This easy grilling recipe needs brine preparation first:
• Put your stove on medium heat. Take a saucepan and mix all ingredients including salt, sugar, garlic, vinegar, mustard seeds, coriander seeds, peppercorns, and bay leaves. Heat them at the medium flame to dissolve sugar completely. Stir it if needed. Take garlic and chop it completely. Add it to the above mixture and remove it from heat. Take this mixture into the bowl and keep it cool.
• To have a grilled meal with pickled vegetables, the first step is to preheat the grill at medium-high flame. Clean the grates properly and rub them with olive oil before making bbq recipes.
Wash the vegetables
• Wash the vegetables, and dry them properly. If carrots, you can cut them lengthwise into two pieces otherwise use them as a whole.
• Put the vegetables on the oily grates and start grilling them. For small vegies, use a perforated grill pan.
• Close the lid of the grill and thoroughly cook the veggies for 15 minutes. Keep turning if required. Check them after every 5 minutes. When they appear dark brown from all sides, remove them. The time of grilling can vary according to vegetable type and heating temperature. Also, if you want dark browned vegetables, it will take 20 minutes. Keep checking the color and turn the sides at intervals.
• Remove the grilled menu and keep it in a bowl with the brine. Coat the grilled vegetables with brine. Here all is done to prepare this, set it in the refrigerator or at room temperature to get cooled. Toss after every 30 minutes to retain flavor and texture.
The summer or spring grilling idea is ready to serve. You can keep these vegetables for one week in the refrigerator.
How to make a grilled burger juicy and flavored?
You may go for different options like seasoning with different spices to make it juicy but the best thing for bbq recipe is to use ground beef with higher fat content instead of using extra-lean meat. Ground beef has 20% of fat is best to make amazing juicy burgers.
How to know that meat is equally seasoned?
Here comes a little old but also effective trick. Thoroughly mix meat with all spices and seasoning ingredients. Take a small piece of it and flatten it to the palm of your hand. Close the palm, if meat sticks to the skin it means it is fully mixed and ready to use.
I want to make a bbq recipe from the ingredients present at home. How can I find a summer grilling idea to use these ingredients?
This is very easy. Go to the search box and type the name of all ingredients. Press the search button. You will get access to the best barbecue recipe with your desired ingredients.
At which stage cheese can be added to the grilling menu?
When you are making a barbecue recipe, simply add the cheese just one minute before the completion of cooking time. This will melt the cheese without altering its taste.
After how much time its goof to clean my smoker and grill?
Grill and smoke are vulnerable to rust, so they must be cleaned once a month properly. For long life keep them in shady areas to avoid rain and environmental factors. For outdoor bbq recipes clean them properly before and after use.
What temperature should be used while grilling ribs to get tenderized ribs?
The tenderization comes when meat is cooked at low temperature slowly but for a long time. In bbq recipes, the ideal temperature is 220-240F. Keep an eye on temperature by using a thermometer to avoid the risk of high temperature. At this temperature tenderized meat without dryness can be obtained easily by using any grilling idea.
What is the shelf life of homemade BBQ sauce?
Most of the BBQ sauces contain vinegar as the main ingredient that is a preservative in itself. This lowers the PH of food where bacterial microorganisms cannot grow. So the sauce used with bbq recipes can be kept for a long time easily. Just follow the following tips:
• Keep a bottle of sauce sterilized and air-tight.
• Check the PH of the sauce with a PH meter, if it is between 3.5-4, then it is ideal for preservation as bacteria cannot grow at this PH.
• Keep the BBQ sauce bottle in a refrigerator or at a cold dry place.